Monday, March 19, 2012

admittedly, i need therapy



It's a serious case of love-hate.

You see, I love last sets!















I love last sets because they feel like the best music of the night. 









































I love last sets because the quartet often plays one of my many favorites, like Scrapple From The Apple.


































Yet, I hate last sets!

I hate last sets because though it's late, the night is young and the joint might still be open for two more hours. 























I love watching the musicians pack up.

I hate seeing the stage empty. 

Love, hate, love, hate, love, hate, love, hate, love, hate, love, hate, love, hate, love, hate, love, hate, love, hate, love, hate, love, hate.

Call in a shrink!















The Wine Therapist 
Dallas, Skillman at La Vista
214.821.9463

No comments:

Post a Comment