Thursday, November 22, 2012

imagine


Happy Thanksgiving! 

I hope it has been a good day for you.

I have been looking forward to the weekend with time to write and catch up about the goings-on here at 3906.  I've so much to tell you about that I feel stuffed as that turkey you likely just devoured. 

There's the other afternoon at the arboretum, there's that cop I met, and there is what may be a long post but one which I think you would like, about a very dear, deaf-blind girl.  If Google would only let me, I'd start tomorrow... 

I love writing with windows open as I can now because the weather is so gorgeous this month in Dallas.  From where I usually sit to blog, I can watch the mailman making his way around the cul-de-sac and I can hear leaves crunching under his heavy shoes as he cuts across lawns from house to house, and when he makes his way to our stoop, I jump up to meet him, happy to save him the four, deep steps up to the box.  It's a neighborhood full of front steps and I often feel his pain.

I won't be writing because I've apparently reached my limit on free photo storage and there is no possible way to take you with me to the arboretum without photographs.  There is also no possible way that I'll quickly figure out the what-and-how-to system of photo storage on a computer. 

That will be harder for me than baring my soul to you as we walk through a park. 

I'll figure it out eventually, I'm sure.  I have to.  I need you.

And I am so, so, thankful for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment